100,000,000 NON-Whites In U.S.

By Edwin Rubenstein

The Census Bureau recently announced that the number of non-white Americans has surpassed 100 million for the first time. It estimated that on July 1, 2006, minorities accounted for about one-third (33.6 percent) of the U.S. population, while non-Hispanic whites made up the remaining 66.4 percent.

As recently as 1990, three quarters (76 percent) of Americans called themselves non-Hispanic white. In 1965, nine-tenths (88 percent) of the American population was white.

When I reported the 100 million milestone in May, I estimated that 2038 would be the first year in which present-day “minorities” would be in the majority. As early as 2011, I found, most births will be minority.

This shift is essentially all caused by public policy—specifically, the Immigration Act of 1965 and the simultaneous collapse of law enforcement against illegal immigration. As a result, the U.S. demographic balance has been completely destabilized. The U.S. federal government is literally doing what the poet Bertolt Brecht suggested only satirically that the East German communist government should do: dissolving the people and electing new one.

My method was crude—little more than an extrapolation of 2006 white and minority population growth rates. I made no effort to adjust for increased immigration or declining fertility rates.

Yet (ahem!) it turns out that my back-of-the-envelope calculation is remarkably close to that of a new study which makes all of these adjustments: the CIS Backgrounder 100 Million More: Projecting the Impact of Immigration On the U.S. Population, 2007 to 2060 by the redoubtable Steve Camarota.

Camarota’s major focus is immigration’s impact on overall population growth and age distribution. But, in a table discreetly placed at the back of the report, he projects the racial composition of the U.S. population at different assumed rates of immigration. Applying these figures to his population projections we can discern the intimate link between immigration and minority population growth.>>MORE

[CANADA has about 4 million NON-whites in a country comprised of 86.5% White citizens, according to 2001 StatsCanada … revised statistics expected in Spring 2008]


CANADIAN Border Madness

600,000 “Refugees” Since 1987

Criminal Minds & Open Borders

Violent Hispanic Gang In Canada

US White People – An Endangered Species

Illegal Aliens Kill Thousands Yearly (U.S.)


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: